How to Find Us
LESSONS NOW RUNNING 7 DAYS PER WEEK
Mount St. Mary’s College,
College Rd, Spinkhill, Sheffield
Kirkby in Ashfield
What Our Customers Think
I am very pleased with the quality of swimming instruction my child is receiving and the progress through the various badges and certificates
he is making! Thank you.
The standard of the lessons is high and both teachers have always been approachable when I’ve felt the need to discuss anything at all.
The development in my child is phenomenal. From my child being frightened of the water to loving her lessons and being able to swim in all strokes, is fantastic. Thank you Dave and Paula!
From Monday 19th July, all government mandated limits on social distancing have been removed. However, in order to ensure that our lessons run as smoothly as possible, and that all of our customers feel safe, we are maintaining a small number of rules which we kindly request all of our customers follow:
- If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, or are self isolating, you must not make a booking or come into the centre.
- Swimmers will now be able to go straight on to poolside when arriving for their lessons. Please aim to arrive on poolside no more than 5 minutes before the start of your child’s lesson, and try to give other parents as much space as possible when passing them on poolside.
- The 1 way system which has been in place since we reopened after the first lockdown will continue to operate for the time being.
- Adults and children over age 11 are requested to please continue to wear masks when arriving at the centre, travelling through our narrow corridors, and taking their seat on poolside. This is to ensure that all centre users feel safe whilst visiting DS Gym & Pool.
- Face masks no longer need to be worn whilst watching your child swim.
- Chairs will continue to be placed 2m apart on poolside to allow those who still wish to social distance to do so.
- In order to minimise the risk of the transmission of covid 19, we are requesting that children continue to arrive “swim ready” where possible.
- During lessons, Swim England and STA guidance no longer requires children to social distance, although our small groups should allow swimmers to be 2m away from each other most of the time anyway.
- Changing stations will no longer be in operation in changing rooms, however we ask that customers continue to respect each other’s personal space when using changing areas.
- Showers will remain out of use for the time being, however we will be reviewing this situation over the coming weeks.
- The additional cleaning of changing rooms which has taken place since reopening after lockdown 1 will continue to take place.
- The increased air circulation on poolside, which has been in place since reopening after lockdown 1 will continue.
- Adults and children over age 11 are asked to continue to wear face masks when leaving poolside, travelling through our narrow corridors, and using the changing rooms. This is to ensure that all centre users feel safe whilst visiting DS Gym & Pool.
Last updated 16th July 2021
Please note that government guidance is frequently updated, please ensure you check the latest guidance before attending lessons.